[Glade-users] Several alternate views in the main window

I'm drawing a blank on using glade to do the following.  I'd like an application to be able to present one of
several different views in the main window; which view depends on what sort of object the user is looking at
presently.  For example, if you had a database of products and customers, you might have a view which is a
list of products, another view detailing one product, another view listing the customers who bought that
product, and so forth.  Perhaps I've been unduely influenced by web applications, which do this view swapping
quite effortlessly.  I think gtk would have no problem with this -- you'd need several different widget
trees, and I'm thinking the application would parent the appropriate one to the main window when it's needed.
 But I can't figure out how to get glade to let me design several alternate widget trees.  Any hints?

Thanks,
Dave Cottingham