[Glade-users] Can any one help me to develop a GUI for serial port reading

Jiju,

Glade is great for displaying data, however, to read from a serial port,
you will have to use C or C++ libraries for that.  To display the data,
you can use Glade's treeview and liststore data types.  If you do not
know what these are, please, read the following documentation to get you
started:
  http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html

Also, search for examples on the web.  You will find plenty.  I did.

JIJU NARAYAN wrote:
Hai,

          I am JIJU, I need to develop a GUI in Glade(using C
programs) for reading and displaying data  coming  from serial port.
If any one already developed or any one interested please help me, or
if there is an existing Glade GUI for this purpose please tell me.

--
Sincerely, Allen
Software Engineer