[Glade-users] Migrating from Glade1 to Glade3

On 11/3/07, RNG <rgasch at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a project which uses glade1 to generate it's GUI interface
(compiled it yesterday on Mandriva 2008). While this till works fine,
I'd like to upgrade to Glade3.

Are there any automated tools and instructions on how to upgrade a
project from Glade1 to Glade3?

I'm afraid I dont think there is any such thing, maybe there was a script
to upgrade to glade 2 from glade1, this would be enough - also the
backing code will have to change from gtk1.2 to gtk 2.0.

Cheers,
   -tristan