[Glade-users] Help Me

kevin chen wrote:
 build a button in glade 3.4.0
    and set the 'Handler' of button to be 'on_button1_clicked'
    and set the 'User_data' to be 'Hello'.
but...
when I use this function to get the value of the 'User_data'
?????????????????????????????
void on_button1_clicked(GtkButton *button,gpointer data)
{
g_print("User has clicked button1 %s\n",data);
}
?????????????????????????????
I get this 'User has clicked button1 '.

It seems nothing to be returned.

Let me as you. What is the type of "data", and why are you asking it to
be formatted as a char*?

Also, latin1 character encoding for your email, or unicode, would be
preferred over chinese, thanks.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522