[Glade-users] How to add stuff to treeviews??

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 11:47 +0300, Felipe Balbi wrote:
After getting my treeview using glade_xml_get_widget() and inserting a
column with gtk_tree_view_insert_column()... how can I add data to the
treeview???

You dont,
   when using treeviews, you can only insert data to the model
(GtkListStore/GtkTreeStore for example, implementors of the
GtkTreeModel interface), the treeview itself is only the "view"
for data inserted in the store.

NOTE: This is probably a question better suited for the gtk+
lists (gtk-app-devel-list at gnome.org), since this list is
about the glade tool, not gtk+ itself.