[Glade-users] Using glade_xml_get_widget more than once on same widget...

Can I use glade_xml_get_widget on the same widget but in different functions
of my app? For example numerous functions in my app need to change the
current page of a notebook and it would be far easier for each function to
call glade_xml_get_widget individually to do this.

Thanks