[Glade-users] some glade-3 bugs (or not?)

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 08:28 -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 20:34 +0300, MGzzY wrote:
Glade3 can't edit about dialogs' name property and can't set a toolbar's
style to icons only. Has anyone experienced this?

Well, the toolbar style property works afaics, the about dialog's name
property on the other hand I think has (or had ?) a bug in gtk+, it uses
the same property name as the "name" property, all widgets have a "name"
property installed at the GtkWidgetClass level and it seems that a
conflict slipped through.

I suppose I'll file a libglade bug on that to special-case around
the gtk+ bug...