[Glade-users] how to compile a project linking to libraries

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 15:31 +0200, Achille wrote:
Hi there !

Sorry for my english ....

I'm new in working with GTK and Glade in c language and i'm finding it
interesting.

I've a question: how can i compile a glade project, if i need to link to
mysql libraries ?

I want to create a Glade Project and inside to connect a
mysqldatabase....but compiling with make i can't linking to
mysqlibraries....

I would think something like this should work:

gcc -o prog prog.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs libglade-2.0`
-lmysqlclient