[Glade-users] (newbie) combobx and model

2007/5/4, John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com>:
On Fri, 4 May 2007 13:40:21 +0200
"david cobac" <david.cobac at gmail.com> wrote:

But, i don't know how to link this to my combobox !

gtk_combo_box_set_model is your friend here.

Look up the gtktree tutorial, which will answer many of those questions:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/ gtk_combo_box_set_model

Greetings,
john

Thank you John,

this document is going to help me a lot...though I was thinking that
glade would help me further in this problem. By the way, i can't
understand how to finally use the model uneditable entry in the glade
interface if I should use gtk_combo_box_set_model function.

--
Cordialement
                           David Cobac <http://dcobac.free.fr>