[Glade-users] signal when got selection, when moving with tabs and cursor keys

On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 03:10 -0700, Denes Matetelki wrote:
Hi!

If I set a frame's label selectable, and it contains checkboxes and
comboboxes,
what signal is emitted, when I moving in the GUI by pressing tabs and
cursor keys?
(what kind of signal should the frame's label, checkbox and combobox
callbacks listen to?)

Hi,
    first you go here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/ch01.html
then you look at the specific widget you want, like checkbox or
whatever, then you look at the page for that widget for a signal
that fits what you want, if its not there - look it up in that
widget's ancestry or in the interfaces it implements.