[Glade-users] GtkTreeView and libglade

Hello everyone,

I'm beginning to develop an application in C++ using libglade instead of
creating user interface in standard way (GtkWidget * window =
gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL). I've been trying, so far
fruitlessly, to add a GtkTreeView to my interface. I'm basing on a
source code taken from http://scentric.net/tutorial/ modified in order
to cooperate with libglade.

While compilation and runtime I get no errors, but the row of hbox which
should contain my GtkTreeView is an empty white space. When I've switch
back to standard method without libglade the GtkTreeView is rendered
flawlessly.

I've spent quite a reasonable amount of time looking for a bug, but
eventually everything seems to be written alright. I'm curious whether
there is some kind of problem between GtkTreeView and Glade or have I
simply made a yet unspotted mistake.

Here's the code I'm basing on: http://scentric.net/tutorial/ch-treeview.html

Here's an extract from my modifications.

GtkWidget *vbox1 = glade_xml_get_widget(ui, "vbox1");
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (vbox1), view);

Obviously, I remove gtk_window_new and g_signal_connect lines.

I attatch my Glade file. I will be grateful for your feedback.

Regards,
Jan St?pie?

--
Mail    jan at stepien com pl