[Glade-users] image over another image

Hi All,
        I want to show one image over another image in a window of glade .the background image is a frame
like image have some icon in it .And I want to show small image of icon size in the icon space.So that the
frame image is in background and the small image is in for-ground .Can anybody suggest me how can I do
it.Some examples which is helpful to me for it .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag

 Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers