[Glade-users] Using gtkglext

Hi,

I am new to using Glade.  I understand how to build a simple interface, add
callback functions, etc, and how to build and make the code to generate an
executable.  If I need to add functionality from an additional library (in
this case gtkglext) to my program, how can I update the Makefiles, etc to
reflect the correct build options?  To build a single program it works to do

gcc -o someprog someprog.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtkglext-1.0
libglade-2.0`

but I want to be able to use the more sophisticated system for bigger
projects.  Just adding the code and running ./autogen.sh and make doesn't
work - it comes up with

error: gtk/gtkgl.h: No such file or directory

I've tried checking out the examples included in the gtkglext source but it
doesn't really indicate what to do for actual implementation with glade.

TIA,
- Dan