[Glade-users] Signal Bindings

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 07:16 -0600, john judy wrote:
This is my first time making a GTK/Glade program and I am running into
an issue trying to pass one widget to another widget's signal handler.
In my test example, I am trying to pass a progress bar to an update
function when a separate button is clicked. I am able to get this to
work without any issues when I manually set the callback function, but I
haven't been able to do it just through the Glade file using
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect().

Were there any runtime warnings fired when calling
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect() ?