[Glade-users] using gtk_main_quit() as a callback function

Well, after poking around a little, I decided the easiest path is to
deal with the callback in the python code, as opposed to the glade GUI :

   xml=gtk.glade.XML("my_project.glade") # access the glade xml file
   w = xml.get_widget("window1")         # get the widget using glade
   w.connect("destroy", gtk.main_quit)   # assign the callback directly

In reality, it's only the third line that is added to my existing code,
and that's about as minimal as I could ask for.