[Glade-users] Tutorial Glade+opengl

I can use GtkGLArea or GtkGLext with Windows XP ?

Julien

From: "Michael Ekstrand" <mekstran at debye.scl.ameslab.gov>
To: Breton Julien <julienbreton at hotmail.fr>
CC: glade-users at lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] Tutorial Glade+opengl
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:28:27 -0500

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 05:07:09PM +0200, Breton Julien wrote:
Do you know a tuorial who explain how use glade with opengl ?
...or if you are some informations

I don't know of a tutorial, but the way I do it is to create a
GtkDrawingArea in my Glade file, and then use GtkGLext to give that
drawing area OpenGL capabilities before it's realized (this can be done
when you're loading your widgets out of the XML, before the Glade-built
UI is actually shown).

The GtkGLext documentation and examples will show how to use GL calls in
the expose handler of your drawing area.

There's also gtkglarea, but I've never used it and don't know how it
works.

- Michael

Gagnez des pc Windows Vista avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr/