[Glade-users] Use GtkBuilder or libGlade in new codes?

On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 03:48 -0200, Diogo F. S. Ramos wrote:
Is it true? Do we should start learning and hand coding XML files for
GtkBuilder?

I've heard the same...well, everything except the hand coding part.  You
still use Glade to create the XML file, then just convert the file to a
GtkBuild style file with the following command:

gtk-builder-convert gui.glade gui.xml

This has been in Gtk since 2.12 (or something, I can't recall off hand).

Thanks,
-Lup