[Glade-users] making a list view in glade 2.12.1

Here is your answer, I think:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-misc-glade.html

Regards,
Robert

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 14:46 +1000, mick wrote:
I'm trying to make a list using GtkTreeView in glade 2.12.1 to replace a
GtkClist but can't find a way to set properties like columns and their
titles, widths, ...

when I run the generated code the column header doesn't appear.

also the treeview shares a hbox a GtkTextView and I can't find a way to set
the relative sizes of the 2.

Can anyone point me to an answer to these questions
the glade file is attached

/]/]ik
Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com