[Glade-users] libglade seems to search glade file from current directory

Try
xml = glade_xml_new("path-to-file-from-home-dir/test.glade", NULL, NULL);

Ex
xml = glade_xml_new("~/Oyamada/sample/test.glade", NULL, NULL);

Good luck,
Stephanie

Thank you for your advice Stephanie. I tried it before and got a good
result. But when someone move that program to the different directory,
glade miss the glade file again. Juan Pablo gave me a nice techniques
like
base = g_path_get_dirname(argv[0]);
glade_file = g_build_filename (base, "test.glade", NULL);
xml = glade_xml_new(glade_file, NULL, NULL);
and It's goes all good.