[Glade-users] Glade 3.3.4 released

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hi all,
    This is the latest development release leading up to 3.4,
got some final touches in there and some updated translations...

Enjoy,
     - The Glade kids

Thanks for the update, it's a great tool, but the real feature that I am
missing right now, is the option which lets me turn glade back into
multiple windows, cause on my laptop display, this single window malarky
just makes glade unusable.

Or should I write my own patch and maintain a fork? I mean, whats the
status with this?  It's a really basic and simple feature.  Knowing how
glade and gtk works, it's just a case of creating multple windows
instead of one and dropping each top level widget into a separate
window.  right?

thanks for the reply.

chris

What is Glade ?
===============
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces
for the Gtk+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in XML format,
enabling easy integration with external tools.
In particular libglade can load the XML files and create the interfaces
at runtime. The DTD for the XML files is included with libglade, and is
also at http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd.

===========
Glade 3.3.4
===========
    - Moved all gtk-doc stuff outside of the template files (now documentations is
      entirely in the source) - Juan Pablo Ugarte
    - Fixed compilation with gcc 2.95 (bug 461923) - Jens Granseuer
    - Sort the stock icon list alphabetically by locale (bug 454003) - Olivier Delhomme
    - Made glade window not maximized by default (bug 462111) reported by Fr?d?ric Bellaiche
    - Added "expand" and "homogeneous" packing properties to toolbar
      children in the toolbar editor (bug 429409) - Tristan Van Berkom
    - Clipped the signal editor texts to simply say "<type here>" (bug 464505) - Tristan Van Berkom
    - Now saves/restores session data about docking attached state &
      undocked window sizes/positions - Yevgen Muntyan
    - Added themed icon chooser (currently disabled awaiting freeze break approval)
      (bug 359640) - Vincent Geddes
    - Made toolbar-style an "optional" property and fixed glitches around this property
      (bug 382785) - Vincent Geddes

New and updated translations
============================
    - Daniel Nylander (sv)