[Glade-users] eliminate warning

Hi All,
        I want to move a image by pressing arrow key .So  I do like this in callbacks.c.
        #define DOWN_ARROW      65364
        GtkWidget *fixed1;
        GtkWidget *image1;
on_window1_show                        (GtkWidget       *widget,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
        fixed1 = gtk_fixed_new ();
        gtk_widget_show (fixed1);
        gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window1), fixed1);
        image1 = create_pixmap (window1, "Grey_Bronz.png");
        gtk_widget_show (image1);
        gtk_fixed_put (GTK_FIXED (fixed1), image1,45 ,72 );
        gtk_widget_set_size_request (image1, 28, 28);
}

gboolean
on_window1_key_press_event             (GtkWidget       *widget,
                                        GdkEventKey     *event,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
                if(event->keyval==DOWN_ARROW){
                        event->keyval = NULL;
                        gtk_widget_hide (image1);
                        gtk_fixed_put (GTK_FIXED (fixed1), image1, 45,115);
                        gtk_widget_show (image1);
                        }
return FALSE;
}
I do this in callbacks.c. After that when I run it .When I press the down arrow it change its position But
the warning is
coming like follows
(image:3070): Gtk-WARNING **: Can't set a parent on widget which has a parent

After I close the window the warning will come is
(image:3070): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_destroy: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Please tell me how to eliminate the warning .Thanks in advance .I am waiting for your reply .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag