[Glade-users] shiftimg of image

Hi All ,
I am working in glade and I have a problem in it .Please help me .I am adding four image in one window by
using fixed positions in pallete .Then I put one pointer image on the first image .Now I want to move the
pointer image from first image to the second image when I press the right arrow  key  .But I am not able to
do that .I add key_press_event on the window .Is there any function by using that I can achieve that .Please
help me out .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag