[Glade-users] Glade cvs

Travis Shirk wrote:

Hi,

I checked out glade 3 today for the first time.  I'm loving the single
UI.  I'm thinking of upgrading from 2.12.1 for my project(1). The first
thing I looked for was gtk.LinkButton because 2.12 does not seem to
support it.  Alas, I can't find it in glade3 cvs either.  Is this new
Gtk 2.10 widget available in glade at all?  Are there plans to add it
to 2.x/3.x in the near future?

Sure, we'll add it somewhere in 3.1, if possible, we'll also add it to 3.0.