[Glade-users] glade_xml_signal_autoconnect woes

You have the --export-dynamic right here (only you seem to add it also
at the compile stage with the compile flags which is useless, you only
need it here), and you probably have them global as you should, but -
you didnt even include them in your executable, you just compile
gmedcom.c
into gmedcom.o and never add a compiled gmedcom-callbacks.o to the
binary.

Yup..my mistake..solved it...Thanks a lot.. :D Next time onwards I will
be carefull.

Thanks again

regards
Sudharshan S