[Glade-users] Using file images with Glade 3.0.2

Hi

I am new to Glade and I am probably missing something very obvious. I place
a GtkImage on my dialog, set the edit type to "Filename" and browser for the
image. When I use libglade to access the dialog this image is not displayed.
The relevant xml is below:

      <child>

          <widget class="GtkImage" id="image1">

            <property name="visible">True</property>

            <property name="pixbuf">file.bmp</property>

            <property name="stock">gtk-missing-image</property>

          </widget>

          <packing>

            <property name="expand">False</property>

            <property name="fill">False</property>

            <property name="position">1</property>

          </packing>

        </child>

This results in a box with a red X being displayed. If I delete (using a
text editor) the line "<property name="stock">gtk-missing-image</property>"
then the image in the file "file.bmp" is correctly displayed. If I then open
the file in Glade the line is added again and the image fails to be
displayed. The problem does not occur with version 2.12.1.

Any advice that anyone has to offer would be gratefully received.

Cheers

O.

Owen Farrant.