[Glade-users] Close Window commands

So I would like the possibility to use the standard right upper 'x'
button for closing a window also for closing the port.  Does anybody
know if this is possible. So by clicking that button I would like to
also execute a C command ( close(fd); ).

You'll have to wire up an event handler to fire an event like this from which you should call a quit() or
other routine which is also called in your other code

public void on_btnCancel_clicked (object o, EventArgs args) { ... }

You can do this using the glade designer.  Simply copy the method name (on_btnCancel_clicked in this case) to
the designer field for the window close event.

--Travis