[Glade-users] python glade: `!GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (widget)' failed

Hallo,
thanks for your answares. That is exatly what I was searching fora (and
could not found it).

For anybody else: http://www.fuky.org/abicko/platno.png

Jachym

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 09:38:54AM -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Jachym Cepicky wrote:
[...]
I know, that the widget.set_events(events) function should be called
immediately after creating the widget.

But howto, if the widget is created by glade?

Thank you for any tips

You can set the 'events' bitfield from glade.

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym cepicky centrum cz