[Glade-users] internationalized/locale sensitive widget layout

Hi, what is the best way to handle widget layout that may be sensitive to
the locale?  That is, how can I use glade to support a GUI that would
normally show the same widgets with different text under different languages
(as output by gettext) but I may want to show some specific widgets at
certain part of the GUI if the locale is a specific one, like say,
Chinese...

Thanks for any information.
--
Andy Tai, atai atai org