[Glade-users] Generating XML files with Glade?

2006/3/5, Zdravko Monov <zdravko monov gmail com>:
Hi

Hi

I am thinking of using Glade to generate the GUI for my application. I
am currently using GTKmm, so I will need a XML file, that needs to be
parsed. The problem is that I don't know how to generate the xml from
Glade, so that I can later load it dynamically in my program.

There is nothing you have to do to generate the Glade XML file, as it
is its native format by default. Assuming your gui is in the file
"gui.glade" and your project's file is "gui.gladep", then you can find
the uncompressed XML file in "gui.glade". So, dinamically load and use
this file.

Jesus bless you,

Victor Rivarola

--
FAN?TICO
"Por cuanto eres tibio, y no fr?o ni caliente, te vomitar? de mi boca."

LOCO
"Porque la Palabra de la Cruz es locura para los que se pierden; pero a
los que se salvan, esto es, a nosotros, es poder de Dios."
1 Corintios 1:18