[Glade-users] VB form converter

On Sat, 2006-06-24 at 10:37 +0200, Carlos Garces wrote:
Hi.

I'm a Visual Basic developer with free time and I'm starting to write
a program to convert VB Forms to .glade files
(http://glade.gnome.org/)
I need you opinion

- People need a form converter?
- It's a good idea? VB forms have fixed positions. Glade can do it,
but not it's the better way ...

Also, things like spacing and button orders are different between
Windows and GNOME.  I guess, for large projects, a converter might be a
time-saving starting point... but however good the conversion is, I'm
guessing you'd still end up having to tweak most dialogs by hand.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum.benson at sun.com            Java Desktop System Group