[Glade-users] Best Practice for Glade.XML - open/close new window

I have around 7 similar windows which are defined in a
.glade xml file.  My app shows these windows
consecutively as its back/next buttons are pressed.
The reason I'm asking about this is that the app seems
slightly slow and has shown some funny behavior
between opening new windows.  Can anyone spot any
mistakes with this?

Each time I show a new window:
  gxml = new Glade.XML(sPATH_TO_GLADE_XML,
sWindowName, null);
  gxml.Autoconnect (this);
  wndCurrent =
(Gtk.Window)gxml.GetWidget(sWindowName);
  // ... set properties of wndCurrent ...

And when I'm done with the window:
  gxml.Dispose();
  wndCurrent.HideAll();