[Glade-users] Need to use Glade with C++

Hi  gurlxc
I am new to Glade. I built a small program with Glade and compiled in C with
no problems.However, I need to use C++. I have GTK+ installed, but I'm not
sure what direction to go from there.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm using gtk with c++ without any wrapers.
The simplest program
// main.cpp
#include <iostream>
#include <gtk/gtk.h>
#include <glade/glade.h>

gboolean on_window_delete_event (GtkWidget *widget, GdkEvent *event,
                                      gpointer user_data){
  gtk_main_quit();
  return FALSE;
}
int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
    GladeXML *xml;

    gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

    /* load the interface */
    xml = glade_xml_new("glade_project.glade", NULL, NULL);

    /* connect the signals in the interface */
    //glade_xml_signal_autoconnect(xml);       // in windows it
    doesn't work  for c++
 glade_xml_signal_connect(xml,"on_win_main_delete_event", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(on_window_delete_event));

    /* start the event loop */
    gtk_main();

    return 0;
}