[Glade-users] GtkImage

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 18:33 +0200, Gedeon Legaut wrote:
Hello,

In my main.c file, I get
      add_pixmap_directory (PACKAGE_DATA_DIR "/" PACKAGE "/pixmaps");

In my interface.c file, I create a GtkImage with
      image_logo = create_pixmap (window_main, "logo.png");
      gtk_widget_show (image_logo);
      gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (vbox2), image_logo, TRUE, TRUE, 0);

But when I run my program for the first time, I get the following error
message in a terminal

** (myprog:12344): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file: logo.png

I get the same error message if I put "pixmaps/logo.png" in interface.c.
When I clicked on a checkbutton, I can change the image displayed in the
GtkImage, but the first time I run the program, there is no image
displayed, not even the broken image icon.

Have you done a 'make install'?

Pixmaps won't be found until the application is installed.