[Glade-users] Problem

Hi, Sorry per my bad English but isn't my native language.
I have a problem, i have a program that was make in python and glade-2
and it have a problem, when i press a bottom the first time it open a
new window and work perfect. But if i press the same bottom a second
time i have a bug. I am not secure that is a bug but the problem is
that when i press the bottom the second time the window are void,
similar when i create a new windows in glade. The windows don't have
nothing if it's opened a second time. I guess that is a problem of
code that i generate with glade, :-S

Thanks per your time