[Glade-users] glade generates glade-interface when GTK-Interface is needed

Hi,
        I setup just a simple window in glade and saved the source glade file.
But it seems the syntaxis wrong.. when I run my program I get this
error:
** CRITICAL **: file glade-xml.c: line 1148 (glade_xml_build_interface):
assertion `wid != NULL' failed.
The file that glade generated has a syntax of
<glade-interface>
<widget class="GtkWindow" id="Main">
<property agent="glademm" name="cxx_visibility">public</property>

but when looking at this link:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/mlm/libglade/#Using the syntax is a little
different
<GTK-Interface>
<widget>
<class>GtkWindow</class>
</widget>
When I use the GTK-Interface format my program works. But the problem
is, glade dosent generate the xml like this? I am using glade 2.12.1
and libglade 2.5.1

Thanks,
Bryan