[Glade-users] Getting pointer to GtkWindow

Do I have to typecast it then? It give a warning: "assignment from
incompatible pointer type" when I assign the return value from
glade_xml_get_widget.

----
David "eXt" Sveningsson

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
David Sveningsson wrote:

Hi, is there some way to get a pointer to a GtkWindow when loading
with libglade-2.0? I tried using glade_xml_get_widget but that only
returns widgets (not so strange after all) but a GtkWindow isn't a
widget, is it?

Yes it is.