[Glade-users] generate .glade from source code?

Hello everybody,
I'm new to this list and I have a little problem.

I have inherited of a project developped with Glade2 and Anjuta, but the
.glade files have myteriously disapeared (in fact I have old ones, but not
the last version...).
Is there a way to re-generate them from the source code or am I condemned to
recreate all the interface?
I have searched on google but  I haven't found anything, but I suppose I'm
not the first  in this case...

Thanks in advance (and sorry if my english is poor).