[Glade-users] Attempting to add a widget with type GtkLabel to a GtkExpander

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 19:20 +0100, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
[...]
        What version of glade-2 generated it ?

        The problem with your glade file is that it is
        missing the indicator that one of the labels
        is the "label-item" of the expander, the expander
        can hold one in the label area and one in the
        area visible when expanded, like so:

This is exact copy, I can send you .glade file if you need to debug. I
Crash with 3.1.3.

Fixed in 3.1.4.

Thanks for raising this issue :)