[Glade-users] Glade runtime assertions for no apparent reason

(Sorry, my ISP is playing up - I've only just got this message.)

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 14:30 -0500, Mark Wilson wrote:
Every once in a while, user of glade-2 here are experiencing
GTK_IS_FRAME/CONTAINER assertions for, as far as we can tell, no real
reason.  One developer had problems with a progress bar widget; when
he removed the progress bar and put a new one in its place, the app
worked again.  There are other examples.  Is this a known bug, and is
there a solution or workaround?

I don't think I've heard of that problem before.

If you can reproduce it, it would be useful to get a stack trace.
(If it is just outputting a warning, you can run it with
--g-fatal-warnings to get it to crash at that point.)

Send the trace to me or put it in bugzilla.gnome.org.