[Glade-users] change the colour of my window!

ferri_marllo at gva.es wrote:

Hi everyone!!
I'm building an application with glade...each time i create a window,everything
it's good except the colour window.
I'd like it to be white not grey,as it's...how can i change the colour??

Hi,
    you can do that in a few ways, by calling gtk_widget_modify_bg(),
or using theme's and resource file parsing (i.e. a gtkrc).

Hopefully... somebody is going to jump out of the sky and implement
the "style" tab in glade3 :D