[Glade-users] help with text boxes

The GtkTextView will show multiple lines at once, however, since you are
showing source code, you may want to look in to using GtkSourceView.  It
works very similar to GtkTextView but has syntax highlighting, line
numbers, etc.

Warleggon wrote:
I am looking to write a glade app that stores code snippets in a mysql
database. I can put together an interface that will show one single
line of output, but what widget will show a number of lines at once?