[Glade-users] Problems with combo_entry option!

Hi everyone!!
I'm new in glade-gtk,and i made an interface with combos.
I put two combos in my window,and i'd like that one of the options of my combos
be nothing!
example:
combo1:
combo_entry1=alf
combo_entry1=bel

combo2:
combo_entry2=01
combo_Entry2=

because i want to open file names like this:
alf01.txt
alf.txt

thanks!!
Other question is that i'm compiling with dev c++...i would like that my window
cover all the screen not to see the msdos screen.How can i do??

I know maybe they're nbasic question...but i'm very NEW with all this.Thanks