[Glade-users] glade and kde

I do see why not, Gok has used Glade in it  development and I sure it
works with KDE. I'm interest to know why you want to develop a on-screen
keyboard?

--
Rick Berger <rberger sympatico ca>

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 20:24 -0700, ken keanon wrote:
Can the programs developed with Glade be used with KDE
applications?
For example, if I were to develop an on-screen
keyboard with Glade, can it be used with a KDE-based
editor?

hja