[Glade-users] building tables

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 18:11 -0500, Pete Brunet wrote:
How do you build a table with Glade?  I see that the GtkTable object (to
the right of the vertical box on the pallet) just builds a layout
container.  I want to build tables that users interact with.  An example
of one is in gucharmap, the nxn table holding each charset.

Sounds like you need to write your own widget.
You could look at the gucharmap code for a start.