[Glade-users] How to set modal to False for a Gtk Frame

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 18:36 -0500, Thierry Lam wrote:
I have GUI which has a main Gtk Window and a Gtk Frame.  I also have a
FileChooserDialog. I was able to set modal to True on the
FileChooserDialog but whenever I click on the Gtk Frame it keeps
coming in front of the dialog.  Is there a way to fix that?

I think you need to use
  gtk_window_set_transient_for (dialog, main_window);

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-
set-transient-for