[Glade-users] Can you change a GtkWindow into a GtkDialog?

I am working on a project, and I need to change windows into dialogs. I
would appreciate it if you tell me if this is possible annd, if so, how.

This is the procedure I am currentlty following:

   1. Create and open a new dialog in Glade.
   2. Open the window.
   3. Select and cut every control on the window.
   4. Paste them into the new dialog.
   5. Correct global dialog settings (name, signal and signal handlers,
   decoration, etc).

However, I beleive that there should be an easier way.

I have searched on this list until July 2004, and tried to manually and
blindly edit my backup copy of the XML file, and I googled for an answer.
All attempts where unsuccessfull.

Blessings,

V?ctor Rafael Rivarola S.

--
FAN?TICO
"Por cuanto eres tibio, y no fr?o ni caliente, te vomitar? de mi boca."

LOCO
"Porque la Palabra de la Cruz es locura para los que se pierden; pero a
los que se salvan, esto es, a nosotros, es poder de Dios."
1 Corintios 1:18