[Glade-users] GNOME File Entry Widget

Hello,
     I'm trying to use the GNOME file entry widget in
my application, to let the user choose a file. When I
run glade to create the window with the file entry
widget, everything works fine, but when I run the
actual application, when I press the Browse button,
the file selection window pops up but doesn't let me
actually select a file. I can enter the file name in
the text entry area without clicking the browse button
though.
    Does anyone know if I have set up any signal
handlers, or do something else to get this to work? It
would be great if someone can help me out on this.
Thanks,
Suganthi.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail