[Glade-users] RE: passing widgets to function call

This is in response to Irvin's mail.
I did not receive his attachments that he has
mentioned. But I have sent him the code.

 since the problem is not correctly explained, so I
shall have to guess what has been asked.

If you wish to pass any data to the function calls,
then it should be placed in the data column or the
object column. But it should be a pointer and not the
real value.

In order to see which function has been called by
whom, it is given in the interface.c which is in src
directory. Each widget, has a function call that is
called when that event takes place.

Now, if that does not explain the question, then let
me know the complete question, so that I can answer
it.
bye