[Glade-users] How do I use the gnomedb widgets?

Can't figure out how to use/install them. gnomedb site says they are
included with recent versions, but I never see them. I have noticed that
 a grayed out group for them is visible on the pallet, until I open a
new  project-either GTK+ or Gnome. Does that mean they aren't installed?

Assuming I can use them, is there a good tutorial or how-to on their
use? I want to create a database app with Python & SQLite and need some
database aware widgets. Have found none so far.

Thanks.