[Glade-users] Need desparate help ?

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 15:43 +0530, Ashish R wrote:
Hi Glade Users!

               I am actually struggling with a problem, plz help me out. I
am unable to view a png image when I set it. When I use the
glade2 editor the picture is seen. However, when I compile
the binary and execute it, oops! I really can't see the
picture.

When I run the binary I get this error message :

** (project3:12955): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file: gnome.png

Have you installed the app with 'make install'?

You need to do that for the image file to be found.